Today the DataObjects.Net Team is releasing the first beta of the upcoming 4.5 version of DataObjects.Net.
In this release are included both new providers: for Firebird 2.x & for MySQL 5.x as well as the LINQPad provider.
Both stable versions are also updated to the latest revision. Issues resolved:
- Index attribute on abstract class not in hierarchy root
- No Foreign Key on field from Interface
- Bug of Inheritance with non open generic
- Unsufficient error message when domain build
- Structure field migration
The beta as well as stable versions are available in the download section of the official website.
Please, report any issues concerning new providers so we could fix them before the final version is released. Thanks.