This is a short announce about the upcoming major version of DataObjects.Net.
- PostSharp is replaced with custom persistence weaver based on Mono.Cecil
- Support for String.Like extension method with support in LINQ translator
- Support for DateTime.ToString("s") in LINQ
- Support for ignoring particular tables and/or columns during Domain.Build
- Support for defining recycled fields via external definitions
- ReSharper annotations for public API
- Xtensive.Tuples performance is significantly improved
- Validation framework is reworked
- Persist operation is optimized to avoid sorting entities that do not have incoming/outgoing FK
.Remove() extension method is marked as obsolete
- Support for .NET 3.5 and Visual Studio 2008
- Object-to-object mapper
- Xtensive.Core and Xtensive.Aspects assemblies. Now we have single Xtensive.Orm assembly with a bunch of database drivers in separate assemblies.
- Installer. It is no longer provided so use NuGet or binaries package instead