DataObjects.Net 4.4 branch is updated to 4.4 Beta 2 version. This release is mainly dedicated to totally reworked Prefetch module. Changes applied to DataObjects.Net 4.3 branch have been already ported to this version. For further information and usage examples see DataObjects.Net 4.4 Beta 2 Release Notes.
Due to major changes in API, usage of this release in projects, based on the previous version of DataObjects.Net, might require some fixing of assembly references or namespaces. Migration path is described in the Release Notes file.
Download DataObjects.Net 4.4 Beta 2
DataObjects.Net 4.3 branch is updated to 4.3.7 version. This release includes the following changes:
- Preliminary PostgreSQL 9.0 support
- Encrypted connection strings in app.config & web.config
- UUID datatype support for PostgreSQL 8.3 and higher
- Npgsqlprovider is updated to the latest version (184.108.40.206)
- More informative descriptions are added to Storage.Model collections
- Bug with inherited entities and EntitySet fields
- Bug with persistent interfaces and association attributes
- Oracle database: Domain.Build throws NotSupportedException
- System.InvalidOperationException with message "The ordering of records is not specified for RowNumberProvider"
- Take() method generates a top + order by in sql
- Exception on ApplyChanges() with MS SQL Server Compact Edition
- DateTime validation Issue
- Session.ReadRemovedObjects mode is fixed
- SessionManager is fixed
DataObjects.Net has been finally reached Microsoft Visual Studio gallery. If you feel that it is worth any positive feedback, please drop a line in Reviews section. Help us making DataObjects.Net popular.
Download DataObjects.Net 4.3.7