- Simple audit logging with DO4: code + some analysis of DO4 brains :)
- Default logging mode in DO4 is changed
- Thoughts: what must be done ASAP to improve v.4.2?
- Link: "Volatile keyword in C# – memory model explained"
- DataObjects.Net v4.2 is released!
- Help Server v3.0.1 is released!
- News & links to new topics in furum
- Alternative DataObjects.Net download location
- Versions and locking tests (code samples for Manual): the links
- DataObjects.Net v4.2 RC2 is available
- My Google Buzz feed
- X-tensive.com is updated (warning: beta version!)
- DataObjects.Net v4.2 RC is available
- Test pass results
- Support for connection strings and new way of setting default schema
- I'm back ;)
- The purpose of ProxyKeyGenerator
- Quest of the day
- New chapter in Manual: "Hacker's guide to DataObjects.Net"
- One more Manual update
- Why there is no [DebuggerSkipThrownException(typeof(...))]?
- Preliminary version of DataObjects.Net Manual in PDF
- DisconnectedState, OperationSet, events and operation logging
- Happy New Year!
- LINQ is nice: the same problem solved by different LINQ queries
- Testing new version of Help Server
Dmitri Maximov's blog:
- Denis Krjuchkov vs. Oracle
- DataObjects.Net 4.2 RC’s health status
- Google URL shortener for everyone
- Microsoft Sql Server CE 3.5 provider for DataObjects.Net 4
- File sync problem and possible solutions
- A code quality assessment concept
- Ayende on Dependency Injection
- Updates on the development process
- A frank confession
- Query preprocessors, Inversion of control & Localization support LINQ translator extension
- Logging, part 3. Configuring logging through log4net
- Logging, part 2. Architecture & configuration
- Logging, part 1. Introduction
P.S. Guys, sorry, but I just decided to share your Skype pics here - people should know your real nature :)
Denis Krjuchkov's blog (new!):
Alex Ilyin's blog (new!):
// Actually I did this just to add some colors. And I know they don't read comments.